Saturday, March 3, 2012

Food Frenzy Lunch

So it's lunch time and I'm alone in the house and I enter the kitchen not really knowing what I want to eat.  I think about how if it were a work day I'd already have the lunch packed and my packed lunch would be my only option.  But here I am with a fridge and pantry full of options and some not so good for me.  So what do I do?  I don't make a good choice.  I end up going all food frenzy. Snack this, taste that . . . and before I know I've made the decision to not track my WW points because I've screwed lunch up.  Why do I do this????????? I tell my self that it's one food frenzy and tomorrow is another day to stay completely on track.  But I still feel horrible about it.

Breakfast:
Multi-Grain Cheerios
1/2 banana

Lunch:  Is this a crazy "lunch" or what, this is what I mean by unstructured!  Just searching around the kitchen for something. . . and it's not like I don't have more healthier choices to choose from.  There could be more to this list, but in a food frenzy I forget all that may grab for to eat.
Wheat thins
Cheese stick
Peanuts
Swiss Roll (couldn't back down today)

Dinner:
Grilled chicken salad
Low fat ranch dressing

Snack:
2 Hershey Air choc bar pieces
diet coke

Exercise:
None
Water

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment