Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Staring down Swiss Rolls

So here I sit literally staring at a package of Swiss Rolls.  It's been a long stressful day . . . everyone is in bed early except me and the dog and I'm contemplating eating a Swiss Roll because I want to.  Because it will make me feel better and it will taste soooooo good.  But instead I log onto WW and find out if I eat 2 Swiss Rolls the points value is 7!  I have 11 points lefts today so I would be within my points, but then I ask myself do I go ahead and eat them because I still have points left or am I really hungry and do I really want them or need them?  The Swiss Roll package went back in the box!  I overcame the desire based on my realization that eating them is not going to perform any miracle for me or fulfill me in any way.  I made a good choice tonight.

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

Breakfast:
Egg white spinach/Parmesan omelet
OJ

Lunch:
Whole Wheat tortilla/turkey/spinach wrap
Jello pudding
strawberries
triscuits
roasted red pepper hummus

Dinner:
Pizza hut chicken pasta
1 bread stick
salad
diet coke

Snack:
None

Exercise:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment