Sunday, March 4, 2012

This Week's Dinner Plans

Prepared for upcoming week's dinners.  Tried ground chicken for the 1st time.  Made meatballs out of it in a tomato sauce for meatball sub sandwiches Monday night.  Prepared home made pizza dough for Tuesday night.  Thought we could each make our own individual pizzas.  Family can have meat and lots of cheese!  I'm going to make mine pizza margherita.  Fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.  Wednesday we're having cabbage rolls and Thursday will be ham slices and green beans.

I am watching my portions and making low calorie choice ingredients when I can.  I can't diet to lose weight.  If I "diet" and lose, when I go off it I'll just gain the weight back.  I need to continue eating foods I'm used to for breakfast, lunch and dinner but watch portions and contents and of course avoid food frenzies!

Thanks everyone for your support!  We're not in this alone.  Your blogs help me sooo much!  Please continue sharing your journeys.

Breakfast:
Honey Nut Cheerios

Lunch:
Cheese Stick
Ranch Wheat Thins

Dinner:
Hamburger/no bun
Corn
Macaroni salad

Snack:
WW Raspberry Ice Cream Bar
Orange Soda

Exercise:
None

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment