Friday, July 8, 2011

The Weekend Is Here, Where Did My Will Power Go?

Weekends are my hardest days of the week to stay on track with Weight Watchers.  I've done great this week, with exception of Monday being the holiday, but now . . .??  And this is my family reunion weekend.  Big catered dinner tonight, chicken BBQ tomorrow!  WW help me now!!

Make one good choice today, it will lead to another.
God Bless-
Kara Lea

Breakfast:
Nothing - I know, but it was a hectic morning. I did pack my lunch.

Lunch:
Turkey lunchable
1 C watermelon
2T Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
4 Multi Grain Tostito Scoops
Bottle of water

Dinner:
Small pork chop
Carrots and Peas
Mash Potatos and Gravy
Salad
Bread with butter
Water
(skipped the dessert, but had 3 Hershey Kisses when I got home)

No comments:

Post a Comment