Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Good Choice Leads To Another

"One good choice is all it takes to kick open the door to endless, incredible possibilities."
- Michelle Mckinney Hammond, The Real Skinny on Losing It

Somehow turning 40 has made a lot of issues I have become crystal clear realizations about my self.  Weight is just one of them.  I have many more!  But after much soul searching and self analysis, my weight has been and will be a never ending journey to become and stay healthy.

Realization #1: Since I've been 10 years old, my weight has been on my mind.  I am trying to come to terms that it will be that way for the rest of my life.  I can try to ignore it (and keep gaining weight every year) or I can embrace it and hopefully lose weight and then maintain my goal weight of 150 lbs.

Thank you to every blogger out there that has decided to share their journeys in the weight loss and healthy living arena.  You inspire me.  And you have helped me to come to my realization that I should embrace this and that I am NOT alone.

Make one good choice today . . . it can lead to another.
-Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment