Monday, July 11, 2011

Tired of Starting at Square One

The weekend wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I attended the reunion Friday and Saturday and I held to my weight watcher points all weekend!  Yeh!  Down 2 lbs again.  But this is HARD!  I like WW though because I can eat what I want and it fits my normal eating habits, just have to pay a lot more attention and follow everyday.  I can't have too many bad days, otherwise I'll constantly be back to square one and I'm tired at starting at square one!

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another.
God Bless-
Kara Lea

Breakfast:
1/2 C Fit and Active Vanilla yogurt
1/4 C Pumpkin Flaxseed Granola
1 Med. Apple
Water

Lunch:
Spinach salad with Veggie Turkey burger
1/2 C cherries
1/2 C sugar free choc pudding
Water

Snack:
1 light string cheese
7 Fit and Active Ched rice cakes
Water

Dinner:
Pecan crusted chicken w/romano cheese
1/2 C red peppers
2T peanuts
1 piece choc/peanut butter pie(homemade)
diet coke

No comments:

Post a Comment