Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back Into The Swing of Things

Realization #2:  Watching what I eat is easier during the week than on the weekends.

The 5 pounds I was down has gone up by 3 thanks to the holiday weekend and my lack of structure and will power.  It all began Friday night when hubby was out for the evening and my daughter was at a friend's house spending the night.  I called my girlfriends up for a ladies night out!  After a great dinner, and a trip to the liquor store, we ended up back at my house and enjoyed a nice evening talking and laughing on the deck.  Saturday, family cookout and pool party at my uncle's.  Sunday celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday with a great dinner and cake.  Monday celebrated 4th of July and my daughter's birthday with a great picnic and cake!  Needless to say I did not track any points with Weight Watchers!

Back on track today though.  It's soooo much easier during the week. 

Make one good choice today - it will lead to another.
-Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment