Monday, March 19, 2012

I read a blog today, http://transparentjoy.blogspot.com/, about "Priorities". I find myself claiming I don't have time to exercise, but what I'm really saying is that exercise is not a priority to me.  Let me show you what I mean.

Self thought:                  "If I have time tonight I'll go for a walk and get some exercise."
  By saying above I really don't feel bad about not going.  It makes it a legitimate exuse.

What I'm really saying: "Going for a walk tonight for some exercise is not a priority to me."
  Oh, now I feel lazy.  Guilty even for not making this an important priority.

It was profound for me.  Thanks for sharing it Joy!  It pushed me to make it a priority this evening.
                                   
Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment