Sunday, March 18, 2012

Do Challenges Work?

I wasn't going to post today, but after going to bed and lying there thinking about the week ahead in regards to my daily journey with weight loss and getting healthier; I couldn't sleep and decided to get back up and write a post.

For inspiration purposes, I did a lot of blog and message board reading this weekend pertaining to individuals on their weight loss and/or exercise journeys.  I discovered a lot of individuals and groups creating various challenges in regards to this subject.  As I lay in bed earlier I thought I should maybe create mini weekly challenges for myself.  Maybe if I succeed with my challenge I won't be so apt to undo all my hard work come the weekend when I usually get sabotaged!

If you've challenged yourself and others, what were they and why did you create the challenge?

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea to create mini weekly challenges. I think my main challenge is just to get out and exercise. Good luck with your challenges, and I'm looking forward to watching you achieve them.

    ReplyDelete