Friday, July 15, 2011

More exercise?

I've been a little disappointed this week on the scale, so I decided to do some walking around the block.  I'm not complaining, but working outside the house . . . the last thing I want to do is exercise when I get home.  After dinner and clean up, I just want to sit my caboose down!  So I'm trying to fool myself into thinking this is a time to socialize-you know, stop and talk to the neighbors!  Also my daughter and I are walking together and it's nice to have that one on one talk time without interruptions, except when we run into the neighbors!  I made the mistake tonight though and walked in a pair of sandals that really aren't that comfortable just standing in them let alone walking around the block.  I walked reallllly slowwww!  Lesson learned.  I'm hoping at my official weigh in tomorrow that I'm down again.

Breakfast:
Fiber One cereal
Skim Milk
OJ
Vitamin

Lunch:
Fresh spinach with a veggie burger chopped up in it
watermelon
cheese stick
7 triscuits-reduced fat

Dinner:
Salad with light ranch dressing
1 slice supreme pizza
apple
diet cherry coke

Snacks:
6 almonds
1/2 c cherries
and water, water, water

Activity:
Walked around block

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another!
God Bless-
Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment