Friday, July 15, 2011

Weight Watchers Newbie

I visited with a friend last night that I haven't seen for a while.  I knew she did weight watchers, and had for some time, although we never really talked about it.  I told her that I had joined for summer and she shared with me her story and thoughts about weight watchers.  Let's just say after our visit I am going to encourage her to become a leader.  God has given her a special matter of fact, easy going, but direct way of speaking that's non threatening.  Our visit encouraged me to stick with it and realize, unfortunately, food will have this power-or try to have this power over me.  That's really strange to say!  But it's so a part of my lifestyle.  From going out to eat socially, to getting the family together every night at the dinner table.  Food brings me together, most of the time, with the people that are near and dear to me.  Most of those times you don't want to have worry about what you're eating.  I just want to eat whatever and have a nice time.  Anyway . . . again, my realization: Now that I've definitely made a decision that this time is "The Time", it's going to be a life long dedication.

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another.
God Bless-
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment