Saturday, April 27, 2013

Food Log & Nutrition Apps

I have become a food scanning nut!  My daughter would not go to the grocery store with me last Saturday  because my plan was to scan food labels and compare nutrition/calorie values! 

One of the sites/apps that my personal trainer recommends is "Lose It".  We can enter or scan the foods we eat and then print out our weekly logs to go over with her when we meet weekly.  I like it this one.  It's very simple and the app lets me use my smart phone to scan the bar codes for nutrition info.

Here are some other ones: (you can access them on your computer too)

Food Log Apps:
    SparkPeople (this one was a little to "busy" for me, but they have some good articles, etc)
    Daily Plate
    My Fitness Pal
    Calorie King
    Lose It

Nutrition Apps:
    Fooducate ( I love this one - now that I'm learning about the nutritional value of my food, not just calorie value, this has wonderful information on it)

What Apps or web sites do you use to help you with your weight loss journey?

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another!
Blessings to you today - Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment