Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Kindle

My husband bought me a kindle last night!  It seems like a pretty simple set up and I've downloaded 2 books and one sample.  The books I chose to download are:  Surprises Around the Bend by Richard Hasler and Craving God- a book recommended by skinniehollie@blogspot.com.  It was a luxury gift.  Definitely not necessary, but one I will definitely use.  I wish my library had the ability to download books for extended period of time.  I wonder if other libraries have this capability?

I'm feeling very tired today.  My vacation last week is catching up with me I think.  Glands a bit swollen.  I'm looking forward to getting to bed early!

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

Breakfast:
1/4 C Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax seed granola
OJ

Lunch:
2 turkey deli meat slider sandwiches with red peppers
1/4 C cottage cheese
cantaloupe
cheddar rice cakes
water

Dinner:
3 broasted potatoes
3T low fat sour cream
7 low fat triscuits
1 WW string cheese
diet cherry coke

Snack:
1 cherry tootsie pop
2 snack size peanut butter snickers

Over on my daily points by 4

No comments:

Post a Comment