Thursday, July 21, 2011

Not Ready For Exercise Committment

Like a lot of the country, my lil' area here in Ohio reached a heat index over 100 degrees today!  I even turned a fan on me while at work today - and I work in an air conditioned office!  This heat has stopped our walks around the neighborhood in the evenings.  I know, I'm a wimp!  But right now I'm focusing on what I eat, not really exercise.  Not yet anyway.  I find I'm a sporadic exerciser.  I engage in it for a while and then I get bored and stop for a while.  I'm really not worried about it right now.  Like I said, I need to focus on my weight watcher program.  One good choice at a time!

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another!
God Bless-
Kara Lea

Breakfast:
Cinnamon chex w/skim milk
OJ

Lunch:
2 slices Pizza Hut thin crust veggie pizza
1/2 C Fit and Light vanilla yogurt w/cinnamon
1/4 blueberries
1 WW string cheese stick
Water

Dinner:
1 slice Pizza Hut thin crust veggie pizza
1 WW string cheese stick
diet cherry coke

Snack:
Cheddar Cheese rice snack cakes
1 Hershey Kiss
1 WW rasberry ice cream bar

No comments:

Post a Comment