Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is This 2nd Nature to Thin People?

So here is my question?  People who have been think their whole life, do they think about what they eat, if it's high in calories, all the time?  Or do they naturally have some kind of subconscious awareness?  What do they have or know that I don't?  Just wondering!

I ate dinner tonight at Panera's.  Wow!  If you haven't eaten at a Panera's, they include the calorie content of all their items on their cafe menu board.  There is one sandwich that is 920 calories!  Wow!  I did really good though.  I had the 1/2 serving of the Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken Salad, along with a new soup; 1/2 serving lemon chicken orzo.  All very delicious!  And along with 1/2 baguette - total calories 460.  I couldn't figure the weight watchers points, but I had 20 points left for today.  So I'm thinking dinner is at least those 20 points.  I also shopped our outside strip mall for over an hour so that's a good walk!

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another!
God Bless-
Kara Lea

Breakfast:
1 piece whole wheat bread
2T peanut butter
OJ

Lunch:
Grilled chicken spinach salad
strawberries
1 string cheese
Water

Dinner:
Panera's Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken salad
Lemon Chicken Orzo soup
baguette

Snack:
7 cheddar cheese rice snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment