Friday, May 3, 2013

Good Food Choices Weekend

I'm always worried when the weekend comes around for the food choices I have to make.  Weekends are unstructured for me.  Weekdays I wake up at a certain time, have a morning breakfast routine, leave for work, have a lunch routine and come home to a dinner I've pre-made, etc.  Weekends . . . not so.  I have to admit last weekend I ate at McDonald's twice!  Each time I only choice their new wraps - the Sweet Chili Grilled Chicken.  It helped - it tasted great and filled me up.  I read an article on them and it said this wrap was a good choice calorie wise, only 310 I think.  So if I have to when out and about running usual weekend errands, etc., I'm gonna choose it again.

I want to work on some healthier dinners that I can eat with my family.  This weekend I want to check out some new recipes and one of my favorite blogs, pointlessmeals.blogspot.com.

Here's to a healthy eating weekend!

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! Be Blessed- Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment