Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lap top or Ipad??

Work has been unusually slow so I took some time yesterday to create a dinner menu for the month of October.  I usually create a dinner menu for the up coming week and use it to grocery shop with, but I just decided to do entire month's worth.  Of course it's subject to change!  Tonight my husband wanted to eat out.  But I convinced him the sausage patties thawing in fridge since Sunday needed grilled up so they wouldn't go bad.  Some mac n cheese and fresh cut cucumbers too and dinner was all set.  It was very good and much healthier (and cheaper) too!

Onto some techi issues  . . . my lap top keeps getting the blue screen of death! I restart in safe mode, but then it happens again.  I have everything backed up so I'm not concerned if I lose some data, but I'm sure it will need a new hard drive.

I've been kicking around getting an IPad. Anyone out there have one? Pros/Cons???

Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

1 comment:

  1. love my ipad, but it is not very useful for productive work - i would never blog from it, although I could.

    however, it's awesome for portability and quick access to stuff.

    So it kind of depends on what you want to do with it....

    ReplyDelete