Thursday, February 23, 2012

Those darn Girl Scouts!

It's that time of year again!  The cookies I ordered in December and then forgot about . . . just came in and were delivered yesterday.  I only ordered one box and they were my hubby's favorite so I used all restraint getting into them before taking them home to him yesterday after work!  Then this morning I come back to work only to find every type of cookie on the work kitchen counter with a note, "Enjoy your Thursday!"  UGG!  Well, I know I can't deprive myself completely yet, unlike Skinny Hollie, but I only gave in to 2 Tagalongs and then ate an orange for break!  Hang in there all!

Breakfast:
Mcdonalds Sausage Egg McMuffin less the top muffin
OJ

Lunch:
Tortilla, Turkey, Sauerkraut wrap
Light cheese stick
BBQ chips
Strawberries

Dinner:
Homemade Hamburger Helper
Cucumbers

Snack:
Orange
2 cookies

Exercise: Nada

Made WW points though - just barely!
Make one good choice today, it can lead to another! God Bless- Kara Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment